VdW International with its head office located in B-1083 Ganshoren, Avenue de Rusatira 4, and business number BE 0422747576 is committed to carry out a secure, transparent and confidential collection of your personal data and their processing. In particular, we want to protect the information of our customers, subcontractors and suppliers or other parties against loss, leakage, errors, incorrect access or illegal processing.
3. PROCESSING RESPONSIBLE AND ITS COMMITMENTS
VdW International with its registered office in Ganshoren B-1083, Avenue de Rusatira 4 and business number BE 0422747576 is the controller of your personal data.
During collection and processing of your personal data, we respect the Belgian regulations on the protection of personal data, as well as the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) from its entry into force on May 25, 2018.
4. PERSONAL DATA
Depending on your activities and your relationship with our company, you provide us with the following personal data: your identity and contact details (name, address, address, e-mail address, telephone and mobile phone number). For certain specific legal obligations (electronic attendance registration), it may be that you provide us with additional information to register your presences (such as E-ID data, Limo number).
We kindly inform you that you bear the responsibility for all information you provide us and that we rely on its accuracy. If your details are no longer up-to-date, please inform us by return postal mail Avenue de Rusatira 4, B-1083 Ganshoren or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are not obliged to communicate your personal data, but you understand that the provision of certain services or cooperation becomes impossible if you do not agree with the collection and processing.
5. PROCESSING PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS
5.1 Customer data
In the context of our services and our activities, we collect and process the identity and contact details of our customers and ordering parties, their staff and other useful contacts. The purposes for these processing operations are the execution of agreements with our customers, customer management, accounting and direct marketing activities such as sending promotional or commercial information. The legal grounds are the execution of the agreement, the fulfillment of legal and regulatory obligations and / or our legitimate interest.
5.2 Suppliers and subcontractors Data
We collect and process the identity and contact details, VAT identification numbers of our suppliers and subcontractors, as well as their (sub) subcontractor(s), staff and other useful contacts. The purposes of these processing operations are the implementation of this agreement, the management of the suppliers / subcontractors, the accounting, production and supply chain activities. The legal grounds are the execution of the agreement, the fulfillment of legal and regulatory obligations (such as the mandatory electronic attendance registration, the attendance list or other obligations in public procurement, etc.) and / or our legitimate interest. For the electronic attendance registration, the e-ID data or the Limo number are also processed, if applicable. For direct marketing activities by e-mail (such as a newsletter or invitation for events), permission will always be requested and can also be withdrawn at any time.
5.3 Members of Staff data
We process the personal details of our employees in the context of our personnel management and payroll administration. In view of its specific nature, this processing is more extensively regulated in a Data Protection Policy for employees.
5.4 Other data
In addition to the data of customers, suppliers / subcontractors and staff, we also process personal data of others, such as possible new customers / prospects, useful contacts within our sector, network contacts, contacts of experts, etc. The purposes of these processing operations are in the interest of our activities, direct marketing and public relations. The legal basis is our legitimate interest or in some cases the execution of an agreement.
6. DURATION OF THE PROCESSING
The personal data is stored and processed by us for a period that is necessary in function of the purposes of the processing and in function of the (whether or not contractual) relationship that we have with you.
Customer data and data from suppliers or subcontractors will in any case be removed from our systems after a period of seven years after the termination of the agreement or the project, except for these personal data that we must keep for a longer period of time on the basis of specific legislation or case of an ongoing dispute for which the personal data are still necessary.
In accordance with and under the terms of the Belgian privacy legislation and the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation, we inform you that you have the following rights:
– Right of access and inspection: you have the right to take cognizance of the data we have about you, free of charge and to determine what it is used for.
– Right of rectification: you have the right to obtain rectification (correction) of your incorrect personal data, as well as to complete incomplete personal data.
– Right to data deletion or restriction: you have the right to request that we delete your personal data or limit its processing in the circumstances and under the conditions as determined by the General Data Protection Regulation. We may refuse the data change or limitation of any personal data that is necessary for us to perform a legal obligation, the execution of the agreement or our legitimate interest, and this as long as this information is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
– The right to transfer data: you have the right to obtain the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable form. You have the right to transfer this data to another person responsible for the processing.
– Right of objection: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for serious and legitimate reasons. Please note, however, that you cannot oppose the processing of personal data that is necessary for us to perform a legal obligation, the execution of the agreement or our legitimate interest, and this as long as this information is necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
– Right of withdrawal of consent: If the processing of the personal data is based on the prior consent, you have the right to withdraw this permission. These personal data will then only be processed if we have a different legal basis for this.
– Automatic decisions and profiling: we confirm that the processing of personal data does not include profiling and that you are not subject to fully automated decisions.
You can exercise the aforementioned rights by contacting VdW International.
Tel: +32 (0)2 424 27 99
We make every effort to handle your personal data in a careful and legitimate manner in accordance with the applicable regulations. If, nevertheless, you are of the opinion that your rights would be violated, and we did not comply with your concerns within our company, you are free to file a complaint with:
Commission for the Protection of Privacy
Rue de la presse 35, 1000 Brussels
Te : +32 (0)2 274 48 00
Fax machine : +32 (0)2 274 48 35
E-mail : email@example.com
You can also turn to a court if you believe that you would suffer damage as a result of the processing of your personal data.
8. TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTIES
Certain personal data collected by us will be transmitted to and possibly processed by third party service providers, such as our IT supplier, accountant, auditor, social secretary, distribution and logistics companies as well as by the government.
It is possible that one or more of the above-mentioned third parties are located outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). However, only personal data will be forwarded to third countries with a sufficient level of security.
The employees, managers and / or representatives of the above-mentioned service providers or institutions and the specialist service providers appointed by them must respect the confidential nature of your personal data and can only use this data for the purposes in which they were provided.
If necessary, your personal data may be passed on to other third parties. This may be the case, for example, if we were reorganized in whole or in part, if our activities were transferred or stopped. It is also possible that personal data must be transferred pursuant to a court order or to comply with a specific legal obligation. In that case, we will make reasonable efforts to inform you in advance about this communication to other third parties. However, you will recognize and understand that in certain circumstances this is not always technically or commercially feasible or that legal restrictions may apply.
We will under no circumstances sell your personal data or make it commercially available to direct marketing agencies or similar service providers, unless with your prior consent.
9. TECHNICAL AND ORGANIZATIONAL MEASURES
We take the necessary technical and organizational measures to process your personal data according to an adequate level of security and to protect it against destruction, loss, forgery, modification, unauthorized access or notification by mistake to third parties, as well as any other unauthorized processing of this data.
VdW International can under no circumstances be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from incorrect or unlawful use of the personal data by a third party.
10. ACCESS BY THIRD PARTIES
11. CONTACT US
Last modification was made on the 24th May 2018.